Because Google manages all subscription purchased through the Google Play Store, you'll need to follow these instructions on your Android in order to cancel your subscription:
- Open the Google Play store app
- Check to make sure you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap the menu in the upper right-hand corner (looks like a hamburger icon)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap your Dipsea subscription - if you do not see Dipsea listed here, then you have not activated a Dipsea subscription or free trial
- If it has been canceled, you will see the expiration date listed. If it has not been canceled yet, you'll see the renewal date, along with the price you'll be charged at and an option to cancel
If you run into any trouble, this Google Play help article includes additional details for canceling your subscription.
These instructions apply to monthly and annual subscription purchased through an Android device. To cancel a subscription purchased on an iOS device, click here.
To learn how to cancel a subscription purchased via the Dipsea website, click here.