You can change your Dipsea subscription type (from monthly to annual or annual to monthly) on your Android device by following the steps below:
- Open the Google Play store app
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap the menu in the upper right-hand corner (looks like a hamburger icon: )
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap your Dipsea subscription - if you do not see Dipsea listed here, then you have not activated a Dipsea subscription or free trial
- Tap 'Manage' > 'Change subscription'
If you run into any trouble, this Google Play help article includes additional details for canceling, pausing, or changing a subscription.
If you purchased your Dipsea subscription via the Dipsea website, learn how to change your subscription type here.
To learn more about Dipsea's different subscription options, click here.